- The bands are booked and can't wait to come to Boquete
- Festival preparations are running smoothly and on time
- Online sales are very strong, and we already sold 55% of the amphitheater's total
- 116 Fedora Club members have signed up, that's 78% of all available memberships
- almost 30% of available tickets for the special acoustic show with Leon Blue and John
Carney at the BCP theater sold within the first 10 days after tickets became available
- the BJBF Blues Bus from Panama City via Coronado to Boquete is almost sold out
All indications are that the 2015 festival is going to sell out again, as did the 2014 festival.
Don't wait too long to purchase your tickets! Get them while they're still available!
Join the Fedora Club to get an amazing full-package deal including huge savings for stays at the Albrook Mall Tryp hotel in Panama City!
Tickets are available ONLINE via our website, or locally at the Boquete Tuesday market, the Valle Escondido hotel, and at the Mailboxes ETC. offices in Boquete, David and Coronado. You may also join the Fedora Club online!
See you in beautiful Boquete...only a few weeks to go!