In order to ascertain a pleasant and joyful festival for all we sincerely ask all festival guests to please observe the following rules and recommendations:
- Don't forget to protect yourself from the sun. At just 10 degrees north of the equator, and at 3000ft the sun's UV radiation is very strong! Bring a hat and/or a small umbrella.
- Keep yourself hydrated. Drink lots of water!
- Make sure to bring rain protection. Rain in March is rare but cannot be totally excluded.
- Do not bring alcoholic drinks and/or food to the venue. We need the income from beverage and food sales to finance the festival!
- Do not bring any pets to the venue.
- Please refrain from smoking while anywhere near other people.